1. Home
  2. /
  3. Blogs
  4. /
  5. Do you know what...

Do you know what an American visa does?

The US visa is a certificate of permission, which proves your financial resources, recognizes your strength and ensures the normal nature of your identity. Visa is an important means for a country to implement the management of entering and leaving the country’s borders. With a visa, it is the rationality of being recognized as a cross-border identity

Multi-country Travel

When you get a U.S. visa, don’t think that it is just a certificate for traveling between China and the United States. In fact, the U.S. visa has many other functions. Using a U.S. visa not only allows you to come to the United States, but also has many hidden benefits. In addition to the “bonus points” for visas from other countries, you can also get visa-free access to countries such as Mexico, the Philippines, Turkey, etc.

Immigrant visas

The US visa is an entry document issued by the US government to foreigners. The English name is The US Visa, which is divided into immigrant visas and non-immigrant visas. Immigrant visas are mainly for people who immigrate to the United States. After entering the country, these people need to apply for a U.S. permanent resident card, which is what we often call a green card.

Non-immigrant visas

Non-immigrant visas are mainly for people going to the United States for tourism, business, work or study. It is worth noting that even if you hold a US visa, you cannot fully guarantee that you can enter the United States. Only after being approved by the US Customs can you really have the right to enter the country.

Get a fake US tourist visa

It should be noted here that a person holding a US tourist visa can only stay for a maximum of 6 months (180 days). If the stay exceeds 6 months, they will be directly repatriated to the country or even risk being permanently restricted from entering the country.

Most of our international students hold F-1 visas, which are the student visas just mentioned, which are mainly issued by the U.S. government to students who come to the U.S. to participate in academic or language studies.

Tell vour friends:

Contact Us

Scroll to Top